Official v3.2 SkyTrak App Release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official v3.2 SkyTrak App Release

Hope everyone had a good Memorial Day weekend. This is a feature-rich release with a lot of user input - enjoy!

v3.2.0 Release Notes

- New Feature added to Game Improvement – Wedge Matrix
    - Added 64-Bit PC Option
    - Updated Tracers
    - New Shortcut - Tap Spin Spin dial on range to toggle to Spin Axis
    - Added Max Height and Angle of Descent to Practice Range
    - Added Shot Counter to Practice Range to scroll through and replay/delete old shots
    - Adjusted 45 degree camera view
    - Miscellaneous Bug Fixes and Improvements

iOS and Android in their respective stores

PC download: http://www.skytrakgolf.com/download

Originally posted by mambo1888 View Post
    Hi all, im pretty new to the golf sim world and these forums. I thought id post my experience with the limited time ive spent hitting balls on the latest update although I cant really compare it to any previous versions as Ive not had going for long.

After the update I had just received the FMJ protective metal case, I was getting consistent misreads but this was due to placement in the case as after I went back to the packaging and found the 3 screws and screwed the unit to the case I have almost no misreads whatsoever in the Skytrak app. When I do have a misread it is usually down to a poor shot. I have started to use wifi direct and that has been more consistent for me than usb direct, possibly because the usb was on a 5m extension?
    Welcome to GSF, and congratulations on your ST purchase!

Comment

• mambo1888
      mambo1888 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks mate

Congrats! Yeah, sounds like maybe the unit wasn't fully seated in that case until you screwed it down.

Also, the longer the USB cable, the more chance for signal interruption or static issues. Glad you are up and running!!

Comment

• mambo1888
      mambo1888 commented
      Editing a comment
      Cheers Seth, yeah I tried several positions in the case before I realised there were screws to secure in the correct position after that it has been very good regards misreads. I just need to learn to swing properly indoors now, I always seem to pull to the left and cant get distance on longer irons but im hoping it will come in time.

With regards the USB length it worked pretty good for the most part on the 5m extension but network mode seems to be better for me so I will stick with that.

Just got an update on my Android device for 3.2.2 and firmware update to 1.7 curious to see what the release notes say! The Android update just says "General Hardware Optimizations."

Comment

SkyTrak_Seth , I'm already on latest v3.2.1 of the iOS app. But everytime I fire up my SkyTrak app, I get a message there is a newer version of the software available would you like to upgrade. I click "yes" and it takes me to app store but no new update is available?

Comment

SkyTrak_Seth , would you be able to give us a little more detail about what changed in this release please? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by doublebogey View Post
          SkyTrak_Seth , I'm already on latest v3.2.1 of the iOS app. But everytime I fire up my SkyTrak app, I get a message there is a newer version of the software available would you like to upgrade. I click "yes" and it takes me to app store but no new update is available?
          I saw the same message the other night when I fired up my laptop. However, I just checked the app store for any updates and I didn't see for ST on my iPhone.

Comment

• trumb1mj
            trumb1mj commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, same deal here.

Ok just saw the update today.

Originally posted by Clevited View Post
          SkyTrak_Seth , would you be able to give us a little more detail about what changed in this release please? Thanks.
          But yes would like to know what are the firmware and software updates in this version as always before updating app. Thank you.

Comment

I ran the update (software and firmware) and had a normal range session. I'm really curious to know what when into this. Sometimes vague language in release notes means something big was found that the devs aren't willing to share. I hope we can learn more.

Comment

I’ve run the latest update and now skytrak wont work on pc connected via usb.

Still allows me to connect to JNPG but the skytrak download doesn’t work. I’ve tried 32 and 64 and tried resetting the skytrak. Any tips?

Comment

Same here. Just downloaded version 3.2.2 to Windows 10 PC which has always connected via USB. Now with latest update am unable to connect . I have tried resetting Skytrak and uninstalling and re-installing the Skytrak program but no joy cannot get it to connect.
                Can get the Skytrak to work with TGCG and Fitness Golf but cannot connect to Skytrak program. Any help gratefully received.
                Regards

Comment

I uninstalled Version 3.2.2 from my Windows 10 PC and then re-installed the previous version and Skytrak immediately burst into life again, so there is something in latest release that will not allow it to connect in USB mode on my PC.
                  My PC is a reasonable spec machine Intel I7 , 16gb ram, gtx 1080 graphics with 8gb ram so am at a loss here.
                  As always any help as to why this latest release is not working for me greatly appreciated.

Comment

Same issue with me- I installed V3.2.2 and Skytrak PC software does not even attempt to look for Skytrak device. I cannot connect in any mode even USB, I tried un-installing and re-installing both 32 bit and 64 bit versions all to no avail. I contacted tech support and they have given me a ticket number but I have heard nothing back since. Skytrak is still working perfectly with fitness golf and Creative golf 3D. Tech support sent me a link to 32 bit V3.2.0. I installed this version and worked perfectly. Has anyone got V3.2.2 working? Does anyone have a link to V3.2.1 (32 bit)? Wish I did not jump in and upgrade so soon.

Comment

Ditto for me. 3.2.2 no USB. JNPG is working. I have to dig through my downloads folder to find the old installer.

Comment

Another faulty software release. Imagine that. Glad I didnt waste my time. (Again)

Comment

The 64bit version had disappeared from the website tonight?

Anyone got a link to let me revert back to the old 3.2.2. Tried the “online chat” tonight but it’s clearly a bot as it just quoted basics at me that i had already tried

Comment

Working...
                          X