Internal Level Way Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internal Level Way Off

Hello I'm new to the forum but have been a long time visitor, I'm hoping to get a little help or some suggestions with a issue I'm having with my 18 month old Skytrak. I am running the latest update, my units internal level is way off...the roll is perfect but the tilt is not even close to accurate. When I zero out the tilt my machine is clearly leaning back a good amount, and without touching of moving the unit the tilt numbers increase on their own while I use it. I'm not sure if this is causing me to have very strange readings (hitting it dead left or right and getting a straight shot reading). I have tried aligning the unit open square and closed to my target line and nothing seems to work. If I level out the tilt with my bubble level the machine claims I have 7 degrees of forward tilt and I still get wacky readings, not sure if its broke or what but very very frustrated right now. Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated... thanks.

Is this a new problem for you? Has your ST worked well for most of the 18 month life that you have had it? Did the ST get hit by a ball or dropped?

Comment

Working...
    X