Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Shardak (NET) and @Bradford (GROSS) winning the TGC 2018 FALL TOUR - OHL Classic !

Join this weeks TGC 2018 FALL TOUR - The RSM Classic with 2 rounds at TPC Boston : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...he-rsm-classic
See more
See less

micro usb port loose

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• micro usb port loose

has anyone had this problem before? it seems like the port has become loose over time. when plugging in the usb it does move a bit. ive always wondered as to why there was no full size usb or usb 3.0.

Try a different cable, the one included with the Skytrak is crap. I thought my unit was broken because it was so wiggly.

Comment

Get one with a magnetic thing Frankie... that way the USB part is always in!

Comment

where have yous seen that Igor-247-golf ? that is brilliant!

Comment

Originally posted by frankiepap39 View Post
          where have yous seen that Igor-247-golf ? that is brilliant!
          ebay I had 5 of them but lost them! If I Find it I'll post to you but it was like $5 on ebay - do a search for "Genuine WSKEN mini 2 Magnetic X-cable Micro USB Charge Cable post from Australia"

Comment

on to it now! thanks!!

Comment

I bought a sixteen foot cable, never remove from the SkyTrak, just unplug at the computer. I've had too many Bluetooth speaker's charging ports simply break loose.

Comment

Igor-247-golf that's a great idea! But if the port seems loose when trying multiple cables, then you may need to send it in to have the port re-soldered. It's happened even here around the office when the cable gets tripped over, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by SkyTrak_Seth View Post
                  Igor-247-golf that's a great idea! But if the port seems loose when trying multiple cables, then you may need to send it in to have the port re-soldered. It's happened even here around the office when the cable gets tripped over, etc.
                  I had this issue in my 24/7 Golf venues but the magnetic thing is really cool! Just means that if you trip on it, the magnet comes off and not the port. But yes if it's really loose... need to fix it ... and not DIY!!!

Comment

I had this problem a couple years ago and contacted Skygolf. They fixed it at no cost and had it back to me very soon. I think it maybe took a week after I mailed it to have it back and functioning. They were great.

Comment

I tried using the magnetic micro usb connections and had trouble getting the unit to charge when using this port. Anyone else experience this?

Comment

Working...
                      X