Thank You Skytrak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You Skytrak

The constant development, support and endeavour to make the product the best it can be is really like nothing I've been part of before. Things keep going from strength to strength, and I'm sure you will solve what appears to be the final niggles around high ball speeds. The feedback loop here is excellent, with contributors seeing real changes based on their feedback.

When I first purchased I never expected anything like this. Skytrak is really becoming a tool to help all golfers improve and play 365 days a year along with reducing the time and travel commitment to suit every stage of life!

Keep up the good work, my sanity and golf game depends on it!

Amen dg_1983 !

Comment

This should just be titled, "We love you Seth!" Seth is the one that handles all of our whining and complaining and asking for presents like little kids at Christmas after all lol. Anyways, I hope other companies see the level of support that Seth has provided here and follow ST's lead. Not just in the golf launch monitor industry, but all industries could use this kind of regular feed back and support. Not to knock ST the device in anyway, but the constant feedback and development is the single greatest thing to me about ST. I hope to see ST become as good as it can be, all of the little bugs completely solved and the device have legs for years to come. It is a great device for the price for sure and squeezing all of the accuracy and capabilities out of it as possible just adds more value in the long run.

Comment

• doublebogey
        doublebogey commented
        Editing a comment
        Agree with everyone here. SkyTrak_Seth is probably one of the most important reason for SkyTrak's success, and I hope the company recognizes this and compensates Seth accordingly =)

• SkyTrak_Seth
        SkyTrak_Seth commented
        Editing a comment
        doublebogey yes...my yacht is being prepared as we speak.

Agreed, SkyTrak_Seth is an awesome ambassador!

Coincidentally I found another manufacturer that has embraced the interaction within forums. On another site where all of the members can hit the ball as far and farther than PGA players haha. Anyways, Precision Pro is a small company in Cincinnati that makes range finders. I happen to be in the market for one during the Summer and saw that they participated with us and it swayed me to give them a shot. I have compared it to friends that have Garmins, Bushnells, and Leupolds and it held up to the much higher priced range finders. I agree with Clevited , it would be very wise for other companies and manufacturers to interact with consumers.

Comment

Thanks, guys! You all make it easy to continue steering the product in the right direction. This feedback loop is invaluable to the evolution of SkyTrak and both sides benefit when a product is enhanced and improved, so being here is a no-brainer

Comment

Thank you Seth! e6 Connect?

Comment

• SkyTrak_Seth
            SkyTrak_Seth commented
            Editing a comment
            Your guess is as good as mine

• Dan McWhirter
            Dan McWhirter commented
            Editing a comment
            Ha ha! Someday, maybe, could happen. I got to thinking about the possible future computational demands for sim golf. For example, on any non-flat lie, the sim would take your shot (off the flat mat) and modify the flight path to reflect the lie. so, off the flat real lie you'd have to make some adjustment reflective of say, a side-hill lie. Roll that together with thick rough or tall grass penalty. Bring on Bermuda greens with grain, model that and also show me the grain. Sand...

Great post dg_1983 I am thankful for my setup and my ST. SkyTrak_Seth has been awesome. I was debating between a couple of products and I am so glad I chose ST and TGC. I am sure they deal with a lot of negativity, hopefully this thread will offset some of that!

Comment

Hear hear! I couldn’t agree more. I have been so impressed with the pace of development on this product and the constant support from Seth. Absolutely outstanding.

Comment

Working...
            X