Projector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Projector

Just bought a screen for my net return. The net-return i bought a few years ago doesn't all me to add the projector mount..So i will need to mount it to my basement ceiling

Screen Specifications I Bought
      • The actual size of a Pro Series Simulator Screen is 83" High x 94" Wide (6'9" H x 7'8" W).
      • The measurement from the Lower Left Hand Corner to the Upper Right Hand Corner is - 125" (10' 4")
      • With your projector use a 4:3 Aspect Ration rather than a 16:9 Aspect Ratio due to the squareness of our screen.

Now looking to get a projector that i can mount to my ceiling (9ft). Im currently leaning towards Optoma EH200ST Short Throw Golf Simulator Projector.

Any thoughts/recommendations are welcome... If there is a projector that is just much better then this one i would like to know....lol

thx
    Paul

You can buy a projector screen for the net return???

Comment

yes...i bought this one

Comment

Ok well I just purchased the Pro Series simulator screen as well lol. I didn't even know it existed. So there is no way to fill the entire screen since its so square?

Comment

i think you need aspect ratio of 4:3...this does that Optoma EH200ST Short Throw Golf Simulator Projector

Comment

I just went through the same exercise. I too have a Net Return Pro and ended up adding a screen and projector. I ended up getting the BenQ TH671ST. I settled on this one as it has a zoom function which the Optoma does not have. This meant I didn’t have to be precise on the location of my ceiling mount to get the correct image size on the screen. It has worked out great. Note that it helps a lot if you darken the room so I added a 65w spot light over the hitting area which allows me to turn of the rest of the garage lights and get a better image on the screen.

For the screen I ended up getting a Supertex from Spectrum Golf. It is a little over $100 cheaper than the Net Return screen. It is made for the Net Return and has a sleeve on the bottom that allows you to add a some ¾” EMT pipe to help keep the bottom of the screen tight/straight. The straps are little bit of a pain to secure and would be nicer if they were Velcro. But all in all a very nice screen. The sleeve at the bottom is a big bonus. I got the screen on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01H43SF2K

Last edited by DaveO; 12-02-2018, 04:17 PM.

Comment

• wbond
              wbond commented
              Editing a comment
              How did you get the image for your side walls? Also, if you want you can get th screen tighter by ditching the straps and poles on sides. Use easyklip tarp clips and adjustable bungees.

Originally posted by DaveO View Post
            I just went through the same exercise. I too have a Net Return Pro and ended up adding a screen and projector. I ended up getting the BenQ TH671ST. I settled on this one as it has a zoom function which the Optoma does not have. This meant I didn’t have to be precise on the location of my ceiling mount to get the correct image size on the screen. It has worked out great. Note that it helps a lot if you darken the room so I added a 65w spot light over the hitting area which allows me to turn of the rest of the garage lights and get a better image on the screen.

For the screen I ended up getting a Supertex from Spectrum Golf. It is a little over $100 cheaper than the Net Return screen. It is made for the Net Return and has a sleeve on the bottom that allows you to add a some ¾” EMT pipe to help keep the bottom of the screen tight/straight. The straps are little bit of a pain to secure and would be nicer if they were Velcro. But all in all a very nice screen. The sleeve at the bottom is a big bonus. I got the screen on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01H43SF2K
            Thanks a lot...this looks great!..I all ready bought a net from Net Return so i will roll with that for now...

Comment

Working...
            X