Next version of Club Data?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next version of Club Data?

SkyTrak_Seth Saw a guy posting pictures of a version 4.0 Club data??? But the post was deleted almost instantly....

is there something to look forward to this winter?
    Thanks

Ha, not sure what that was about. Certainly not anyone affiliated with SkyTrak. That said, we've gotten a lot of requests about club data and I've fast-tracked that project to move forward again. We've been silently working on our algorithms and I hope to reinstate club data in a Q1 release. It will never be 100% as it is all calculated, but there is still some value to it when we feel confident in the data.

Comment

Thanks for responding, as always, great to be able to ask you about these things. I personally look forward a club-data integration even if it is calculated. As a golfer you feel when you strike the ball well and to get feedback on those shots are invaluable to know more about how and what to impove or change.

If there is anything we (the users) can help with Im more then willing to help out. The improvements you done the last couple of years are great.

Out of curiosity though... was there any truth in his post about club-data being measured by the cameras on Skytrak?

Comment

I can tell you with great certainty that v4.0 has nothing to do with club data and that the cameras on SkyTrak will never measure club data. Not sure who posted that, but it's incorrect. I didn't see it though, so maybe it was just wishful thinking.

Comment

Working...
        X