All green lights, no red dot

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • JackedUpSwing
    Advanced Member
    • Jan 2018
    • 279

    #1

    All green lights, no red dot

    Something weird happened to me today and i dont know how to fix it. I have around 22k shots on my skytrak and have never had this happen before.

    Booted up my skytrak and go to swing. The dot disappears and all 3 lights stay green. The dot never returns untill i cycle power for the skytrak and then the same thing happens again.

    It is connected via wifi to a PC. The network is fine.


  • jrz
    Advanced Member
    • Oct 2015
    • 375

    #2
    This happens to me often. Not sure why, though.

    Comment

    • rjd1975
      Senior Member
      • Aug 2017
      • 213

      #3
      Not going to help but I will say the same thing happened to me yesterday...cycling power fixed it.

      Comment

      • colinjm18
        Advanced Member
        • Dec 2015
        • 283

        #4
        Yeah it happens to me too. Just shut the app down and power the skytrak off and it should fix the issue (it does for me)

        Comment

        • Gazpacho
          Member
          • Dec 2018
          • 95

          #5
          Same for me. Happens often, It’s a quirky machine. Makes me feel like one day it’s just not gonna work

          Comment

          • PunchoutPro
            Member
            • Jan 2017
            • 57

            #6
            I've had this happen to me as well. Powering everything off and restarting helps, but mine seemed to be linked to problems with a constant WiFi connection. CenturyLink has had a lot of issues lately and my household has like 25 electronics connected to WiFi so the problem seemed to come from there. I added a WiFi extender and haven't had the issue return.

            Comment

            • wbond
              Ultimate Member
              • Oct 2014
              • 3489

              #7
              If possible, maybe try an older router that doesn't have the 5ghz band. I used one like this and never had an issue since the only thing that connected to it was the sim setup.

              Comment

              • Supraracer
                Senior Member
                • Aug 2018
                • 168

                #8
                Honestly, the best performance I have had with Skytrak is using wifi on PC to Direct connect to Skytrak and having ethernet to PC for internet. Rock solid.

                Comment

                Working...