Foot pedals for hands free controls

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • PalmLine
    Member
    • Oct 2017
    • 30

    #16
    So I just tried the foot pedals on TGC2019 we have a minor problem with the game detecting that there is a “game controller” attached and the keyboard buttons and the foot switches will not work in the game.

    Good news is I figured out how to solve this problem: Unplug the foot switch USB before launching TGC2019. TGC2019 will detect that your are playing in keyboard mode and will recognize the keys input by the foot switches. Once the game is launched, plug in the foot switches and it will all function as per normal.

    Also, I use a usb hub (got a cheap USB2.0 one from AliExpress as well) to connect both my foot switches to one USB port so it’s easy to plug in and out.

    Cheers

    Comment

    Working...