Battery Question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battery Question.

I've just received my new SkyTrak and have a question regarding the battery. Is there any harm in having the unit plugged in all the time, or is it better to recharge periodically as needed?

I haven't had any issues with it being plugged into my computer like 95% of the time while playing.

Comment

I transport it back and forth from my house where it stays unplugged to the garage where it's plugged in to my laptop while playing/practicing. I took a few months off last Fall from golf and didn't use the SkyTrak at all. I would occasionally plug it in to charge and I haven't had any issues with it.

Comment

Thanks. Should make no difference plugged into 110 v outlet then, I would assume.

Comment

My battery is amazing on my unit. I completely drain it and charge it fully when it's sapped.

Comment

• cmckelvmi
            cmckelvmi commented
            Editing a comment
            That scares me, I have a drone and if the batteries drain completely I think they remain dead. I ordered an extra battery once and it arrived completely dead and I couldn't get it to charge. Luckily they didn't give me any grief about sending a replacement.

Need Help!!! I have been playing my Skytrak for two years now. All of a sudden when the program is on and the program syncs it will say battery is critically low and won't show the red laser and then will unsync with the software. The unit shows two bottom green and top red light. I have tried loging off, turning box off, unplugging, check wires and can't see a solution.

Comment

Have you tried hitting the reset button on the button of the ST? Or maybe uninstalling the software and then reinstalling it?

Comment

I haven't tried uninstalling yet, will it be simple to reinstall?

Comment

Working...
              X