Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @DTrain24 (NET) and @Joe_S (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2020 SPRING TOUR - World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies !

Join this weeks TGC1 2020 SPRING TOUR - Valero Texas Open with 2 rounds at GC of Houston (ProTee) V2 : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...ero-texas-open
See more
See less

SkyTrak Selling Refurbs as New?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SkyTrak Selling Refurbs as New?

I purchased a new Skytrak with the Game Improvement Bundle. I received it in the mail today and fired it up. The first thing the directions say to do is register the unit. However, when I attempted to register I found that it was already registered to someone else. Am i missing something or did they sell me a pre-owned unit as new? Has anyone else run into this?

I reached out to customer service today and was told that I received a new unit. Their explanation was that "the esn was shipped under your account but mistakenly registered to another customer whose SkyTrak order was shipped on the same day" I find it odd that the quick start documentation says to register the unit even though they pre-register them at the warehouse. I guess I will have to take them at their word.

For others that have ordered SkyTrak recently, did you receive the unit pre-registered to your account?

Comment

Yes, it comes preregistered if you purchase a package that includes a membership.

Comment

Working...
      X