Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @graham camm (NET) and @Joe_S (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2021 WINTER TOUR - Sony Open in Hawaii !

Join this weeks TGC1 2021 WINTER TOUR - The American Express playing 2 rounds at PGA West (Palmer)thursday - 6487y: https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...erican-express
See more
See less

Tips for setting up Skytrak with Fiberbuilt Practice Station

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tips for setting up Skytrak with Fiberbuilt Practice Station

I've had my Skytrak for a few years and originally used it with a CCE mat. I could easily sit the Skytrak next to the CCE; unfortunately the CCE caused pretty severe elbow problems--so I opted for the Fiberbuilt Practice Station and Flight Deck. I'm struggling to figure out the best way to use the Skytrak with the Practice Station, since it has the ball trough between where the Skytrak will sit and the Flight Deck hitting area. I've actually considered cutting away the ball trough, as I don't use it anyway.

Appreciate any thoughts or tips!

Randy

Damn mine is being shipped. Did not realise it would not fit I presumed if close you could remove the ball trough.

Comment

Seems distance is ok https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...actice-station

Comment

I've only tried it once, as I haven't used mine setup in a while. Looks like maybe I did not have the Skytrak sitting high enough, as the pic above shows the dot much closer to the center of the hitting area than when I tried mine. I didn't spend time trying to make sure things were level, etc., just was doing a quick test. So hopefully getting the height correct will be the solution.

Thanks!

Comment

Practice station works fine with Skytrak but because it’s not square it requires an extra 5min setup with a good level and alignment sticks. Not sure if I like the hitting surface though as it’s really stiff/course like a heavy commercial broom. I replaced the circular turf with a cutout piece of my CCE mat as a temporary solution till I can find something better. Works good enough

Comment

Skytrak with Fiberbuilt Practice Station is my exact setup. It's definitely just a height (of Skytrak) issue. My Skytrak is in the metal protective case (which elevates it 1-2 inches), and it's positioned perfectly up against the ball trough.

Comment

Yep all setup and love the fiberbuilt practise station.

Comment

Working...
              X