SKYTrack WGT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SKYTrack WGT

I am having trouble switch my Avatar from Right Handed to Left Handed in WGT. I click on my Avatar and it will only let me click on Apparel and once I am in apparel it won't allow me to click on anything els. I have to restart the app or delete it and download it again. I am using my iPad. I used my phone and it did the exact same thing. I have reached out to WGT through twitter and instagram but they have not gotten back to me in over two weeks. If anyone has any insight on how to navigate this issue that would be helpful.

Thanks

Phil

I would reach out through their actual technical support portal, not social media.

Comment

You have to finish the Introduction that it is walking you through. Try it again, select on the only things available.. thought there was a big finger pointing at what to do next. Just finish the process think you have to start a game or two.. just start hit one ball and exit and keep going till your through the steps. Then you can go to your avatar to change left or right handed.

Comment

Thanks! I will let you know if I can figure this out.

Comment

Working...
        X