Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Joe_S (NET) and @Joe_S (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2021 WINTER TOUR - ATT Pebble Beach Pro-Am !

Join this weeks TGC1 2021 WINTERTOUR - The Genesis Open playing 2 rounds at Oakmont Country Club (ProTee Green) - 6836y: https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...e-genesis-open
See more
See less

Stuck on Logging In screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck on Logging In screen

PC connects to SkyTrak fine it seems, all green lights on unit and the red dot is on, but the app is hanging on the logging in screen. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling but keeps hanging at the same screen. Looks like it’s checked license and is connected. Just can’t get past the logging in screen. Left it on and waited for over 10 min but no luck. Any ideas how to fix? Was working fine yesterday.
    Last edited by pennypepper; 05-04-2021, 04:52 AM.

I would make sure you're on the latest version 4.0.2.

What is happening to you had occasionally happened to me with previous versions. I chalked it up to their server being flaky. Try logging out of the ST and onto the online site, might help.

I haven't seen the issue since updating to 4.0.2.

Comment

close the app and retry 2 or 3 times worked for me a few times no problem with that lately

Comment

Delete the SkyTrak folder in C:\Users\[current user]\App Data\Local Low. Then reopen the app. I've seen this posted on here a few times in the past.

Comment

Working...
        X