How to Upgrade Firmware on Skytrak Unit

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jrz
    Advanced Member
    • Oct 2015
    • 375

    #1

    How to Upgrade Firmware on Skytrak Unit

    This might be a dumb question, but I received my Skytrak today and am not sure what the current firmware version is and how to update it to the most current version.
    I am running version 2.1.1 of the iPad app and my unit's firmware version is 1.400.

    Is 1.400 the most current firmware version? If not, how do you upgrade it?

    Thank you.
  • bennyg211
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2015
    • 113

    #2
    That is a dumb question.......... Just kidding
    Make sure you have the latest version of the iOS app and this will take care of the firmware update for you. You wont even know its updating until you look at the version.

    Comment

    • Tekbud
      Senior Member
      • Mar 2015
      • 216

      #3
      Originally posted by jrz View Post
      This might be a dumb question, but I received my Skytrak today and am not sure what the current firmware version is and how to update it to the most current version.
      I am running version 2.1.1 of the iPad app and my unit's firmware version is 1.400.

      Is 1.400 the most current firmware version? If not, how do you upgrade it?

      Thank you.
      1.400 is the latest version

      Comment

      • jrz
        Advanced Member
        • Oct 2015
        • 375

        #4
        Thank you bennyg211 and Tekbud

        Comment

        Working...