Can anyone help me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone help me?

my skytrak will not put out the laser to hit the ball. It's connecting now via the app on my pc as shown but will not show the alignment lasers not just the one to hit from..
    I was playing Magnolia and on my 2 shot on the fairway I hit and it went from Green to off like it was reading then it never came back on and I am freaking out...

is is there any way to reset the whole unit besides the power button? Like a hard factory reset? I have no clue what's going on here.. I was just having major issue connecting as well, it would say connected in the app then I hit practice and it say Please verify device connectivity..
    In TGC interface I hit connect box, it says connected then I load up a course and the laser dot doesn't come on...

Terrible pic but no laser coming from machine???
    the bottom 2 lights are green but the top with the check mark is just staying red
    Last edited by Jwheels9876; 12-26-2016, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Mine went 3 green lights with no laser this morning. Sounds a little different than your situation, but maybe related. I just turned off the skytrak and restarted the dashboard and it was fine. Been having to restart it once or twice per round usually.

If you end up needing to factory reset it, there's a little pin hole button in one of the screw holes on the bottom of the skytrak. I would look at your instruction manual or Google it first because it's a certain amount of seconds that it needs to be held down I think. Good luck.

Comment

Thanks, I think that's a wifi reset underneath the unit. I can't even connect to the app now.. I'm sending this thing in...

Comment

Do you possibly have TGC running in the background? Post #2 below helped me, but I may not be understanding the issue:

when i try to connect to my skytrak I get the following message WARNING! Server Connection Error. After clicking ok the ST interface closes. I have never had

Comment

• Jwheels9876
            Jwheels9876 commented
            Editing a comment
            Nope. I reset the whole PC multiple times along with the Skytrak itself.. nothing is working, can't even connect to pc via USB connection now...
        Working...
        X