Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please help with Sports Coach Golf simulator issue.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help with Sports Coach Golf simulator issue.

Hello fellow Sports Coach Golf Simulator owners! I hope there is someone that can help me with an issue I have with the virtual range option. I have two units that are about a year and a half old running on Window 10 with only the top camera. It may pick up one drive (only sometimes) and then doesn't read any more. I also have the problem with the other clubs. It is happening on both simulators, so I am hoping that I am not operating it properly. I do not have any non-read issues when I am playing any of the courses....they run great. Any advice would be helpful. I love these machines, so I am hoping it is an operator problem (me). Thank you.

Bogey and Birdies

Check to make sure usb going to sleep has been disabled. Windows 10 puts everything to sleep. I don’t have a sports coach but I had similar issues. I changed the power management and now it works fine.
    GC2 Eastern Time Zone, USA

Comment

Hi, it is not a user error... this is a common thing with SCS. Click on "Save Diagnostic" in the options menu and send me from both sims - igor @ 247-golf . com

I'll be able to tell you quickly what the issue is. Used to have over 20 SCS sims!!! Yikes
      [url]http://www.24-7.golf[/url]
      AUS: +61390057975
      USA : +14698449353
      Flightscope and SkyTrak Distributor

Comment

Thanks Igor, I will get them to you.

Bogey and Birdies

Comment

Igor, Mail sent.

Bogey and Birdies

Comment

Thanks Igor, your suggestions worked great.

Thanks again.

Bogey and Birdies

Comment

Working...
            X