Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @braycobb (NET) and @beau lester (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2020 SPRING TOUR - Valero Texas Open !

Join this weeks TGC1 2020 SPRING TOUR - Masters Tournament with 3 rounds at Magnolia National 2016 (ProTee) : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...ers-tournament
See more
See less

Trackman Tournaments 1.0 is here!! Who wants to play!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trackman Tournaments 1.0 is here!! Who wants to play!

Hey Trackman users. Not sure if you are aware yet or not but Tournaments 1.0 is now out. It is very basic but presently allows Trackman users to create login at trackmanindoor.com and play tournments. There are essentially no tournaments available as of yet and the easiest way to get things rolling according to them is for individuals to create there own and send out invites to join. These invites are sent via email. So.....I would like to compile a list of Trackman users who want on my tourney list and everytime I create one, I will send out an invite and you can either choose to play or not. If you are interested, either reply with you Trackman Indoor User email or message it to me.

I am very interested in playing online tournaments here’s my email derek@whitetailgolfclub.ca

Comment

Sounds like a great initiative. There is also a Trackman Discord channel to join. https://discord.gg/DsYZa7

Comment

• Maburke
        Maburke commented
        Editing a comment
        Great thanks. I joined that discord. Seems as though Trackman still working out the kinks for home users with Tournaments 1.0 but we'll stay on top of it.

While I guess I will need to speed up my decision and get my license up to date. I can’t miss out on tournaments 1.0.

let me get something g set up and report back.

cheers

jason

Comment

I am very interested in the tournaments Maburke. I noticed in the video you posted you had to sign in to play a course. Mine does not ask me to sign in when I play a course? It shows I am up to date on everything. Not sure what I am doing wrong. Also it doesn't give me a tournament option anywhere. So I don't know if this works or not, but my email is waddyho@yahoo.com
        Last edited by Howaddy; 03-06-2020, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Great.
          Maburke, I am very interested to play in trackman tournaments.

katranci@gmail.com

Comment

Decision made and I have the ability to play virtual tournaments. Thus, I am very interested in playing as well.

Comment

Working...
            X