Trackman IO

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Patator100
    Advanced Member
    • Nov 2019
    • 297

    #1

    Trackman IO

    Hello

    I read a lot of comments about accuracy/unconsistency of club metrics, in particular AoA (driver, wood, hybrids).
    what a you opinion ?
    what about club speed and face to path angle ?

    thanks
  • Patator100
    Advanced Member
    • Nov 2019
    • 297

    #2
    Nobody here owns a Trackman io ?
    I ve exchanged on Facebook pages - many biaised answered…
    i ve just exchanged with a Finnish guy who sold his tm4 for io and sold his io after 3 months of use.
    he s now looking for a tm4 !

    Comment

    • alfrankiii
      Junior Member
      • Jun 2016
      • 7

      #3
      I have the Trackman IO. It has lots of issues that I am exposing to Trackman. They won’t admit their product has a technical defect

      Comment

      • Derekfsu
        Senior Member
        • May 2019
        • 112

        #4
        That's frustrating I'm sure! Can you share?

        Comment

        • jmark
          Junior Member
          • May 2017
          • 29

          #5
          I have a TM io I traded in my TM 4 about 2-3 months ago.
          I love the new io. the only issue i ever noticed was one hitting session10-15 yard chips were going 25-30 yards. It happened 4 out of maybe 60 shots. No issues since.
          I may have been lining up outside of hitting rage idk but id hope it would just not read rather than give a bad reading.
          Ive hit maybe 3k shots on the device.
          Im a 4 handicap

          Besides above issue the accuracy seems very good to me.
          impact location measurements are very good. Ive never had an obvious misread.
          ball measurements have been very good. ive never had an obvious misread on a full shot
          TM4 i would get miss reads on full shots maybe 1/250 shots where it would just not read the spin and the ball would fly 20 yards to far
          TM4 also would just not read that i hit a shot maybe 1/50 shots

          Pros:
          Way faster start up than TM4 - (TM4 had to line up, connect wifi, on every start up)
          Way less space needed
          Way faster shot registration - (by the time i look up for info its there. TM4 was about 3 seconds ish)
          No lights needed to register club impact location - with tm4 my room was very bright but never bright enough for consistent impact location.

          Cons:
          No putt tracking - you can putt in a round of golf but you cannot enter a performance putting session

          Comment

          Working...