Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Shardak (NET) and @Bradford (GROSS) winning the TGC 2018 FALL TOUR - OHL Classic !

Join this weeks TGC 2018 FALL TOUR - The RSM Classic with 2 rounds at TPC Boston : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...he-rsm-classic
See more
See less

Re-Sale Value on E6 1.6

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-Sale Value on E6 1.6

Hey anyone know what a good fair price would be on Trugolf E6 1.6 software. Of course I upgraded last Spring from 1.5 to 1.6 for $1500 plus have the putt board and overhead lamp. I have all the courses they offer (St Andrews, Pebble etc) roughly 90.

What is this worth if I wanted to move it within 30 days? I may have to sell it and Trackman 3e and move to GC2. I know GC2 and E6 1.6 are not compatible.

Thank you!

They are compatible. I am using gc2 with e6
    GC2 Eastern Time Zone, USA

Comment

Are you running E6 1.6? What launch monitor do you select from the connection menu on E6? Thanks in advance!

Comment

It works under the ProTee United Sim. I'm not sure if you would have to get TruGolf to change your dongle or what. If you are still considering selling it PM me as I'm still thinking about getting E6.

Comment

Yes I use it a Protee united. You have to go into settings on protee portal and activate e6. I use a gc2 so I also go into the gsx settings and shut off TGC. Then it works just fine.
          GC2 Eastern Time Zone, USA

Comment

Just keep in mind this isn't supported by Foresight.

Comment

Do I have to buy Protee software to run E6 thru GC2HMT or I just select Protee from the launch monitor options on E6?

Comment

Hmm, good question. I don't know, you could shoot ProTee a quick email and I'm sure they could answer. You will need the ProTee interface and GSX so I'm sure there would be some purchase involved. I would also check with TruGolf to see if there is a fee for changing your hardware.

Comment

There is a $500 charge to switch the usb security dongle to a different system.

Comment

Yeah, I have read that about trugolf charging 500 to change aver a dongle, that's ridiculous. What sweat is it off their back to transfer ownership. They've gotten their ridiculous amount of money for it. I dont see how anybody could sell their e6 sw given that handicap.

Comment

will it work with skytrak?

Comment

I don't think so. I have thought about changing from protee to skytrak. talked to skytrak today and you have to do the monthly fee with them

Comment

I already bought e6 for Trackman. If I want to use e6 for gc2 what is the step i have to do? Transfer from trackman or add additional license at $500 and choose Protee as my 2nd machine? Any tutorial would be appreciated.

Comment

• Ricardo Barrionuevo
                            Editing a comment
                            Leo Mode
                            I'm seen you are trying to use e6 for your GC2. I just bought TGC for my GC2. Whatelse softwares do you recommend me try, besides FSX 2018 and TGC?
                        Working...
                        X