Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Gary Satterwhite winning the TGC 2017 Summer Tour - PGA Championship !

Join this weeks TGC 2017 Summer Tour - Wyndham Championship with 2 rounds at Tobacco Dunes Golf Club ProTee : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...m-championship
See more
See less

How can I play the demo with a launch monitor?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I play the demo with a launch monitor?

I have a TrackMan 4 and just downloaded the e6 demo. But I can't seem to connect my TrackMan because a) I have to connect to TrackMan using my laptop's Wifi, and b) then I wouldn't be able to connect e6 onto the web and to the TrackMan. So with my laptop I have to either connect to Wifi or to TrackMan, not both.

Can anyone help me on this?

Ok solved it myself...by going into the e6 folder and finding TrackingSystemConfigUtility file...

But my next question now is, using my laptop, how can I connect to both TrackMan and the internet? Is hooking up TrackMan via LAN cable over to my laptop the only solution?

Also, if I want to play outdoor (say at a range) with my TrackMan and e6, I saw that there is a calibration but there was still an option where I had to choose the distance from TrackMan to screen.

It'll be lovely if e6 rep can jump into this conversation on this.

Comment

Working...
    X