Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Joe_S (GROSS AND NET) winning the TGC 2019 FALL TOUR - Houston Open !

Join this weeks TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - The CJ Cup at Nine Bridges with 2 rounds at Wailua Valley G.C. (ProTee Green Tee) : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...t-nine-bridges
See more
See less

TruGolf vs. Full swing/Golfzon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TruGolf vs. Full swing/Golfzon

Has anyone tried Trugolf with the newest truflight technology? Im wondering how it matches up with the top of the line simulators like Full Swing or Golfzon. Thanks.

Interested as well
    GC2 Eastern Time Zone, USA

Comment

Can tell you pretty soon...just purchased 5 of them for a new indoor golf center in Longview, TX.

Comment

I have a Trueflight2 system and love it.

Comment

Haven’t tried it yet but have used and installed a number of Golfzon systems and we find them the most accurate on the market.

Comment

Originally posted by tntgeb View Post
            Can tell you pretty soon...just purchased 5 of them for a new indoor golf center in Longview, TX.
            Just wondering which models you purchased and how it worked out. I'm looking at installing 3 stand alone premium units. Would love your feedback. Also, as far as I can tell, Full Swing is using all the same technology as Tru-Golf and TruGolf confirmed on the phone that the Full Swing Sims are using their software. I had asked elsewhere on the forum if anyone knew of the differences (seems the price points for comparable sims are about the same as well). If anyone has info on this, would love to hear it.

Comment

Working...
            X