Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @allen2be (NET) and @Marc Andre (GROSS) winning the TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - The Players Championship !

Join this weeks TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - Valspar Championship with 2 rounds at New Mississaugua G&CC white : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...r-championship
See more
See less

E6 Connect with Flightscope

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E6 Connect with Flightscope

After the latest update 1.0.6.1 the generic Flightscope simulator option, has been replaced with specific options for Xi, X2, X3. The Xi option says manual where the others say auto detect. I currently have an X2 that was working with the generic connection and now will only connect as an Xi. I try to select X2, but the connect button won't activate so it stays on the Xi (manual) connection. E6 tech support wasn't any help as they say that they are still working on the integration. Si I thought I'd try here, is anyone else having this problem?

I haven't updated yet. Next week for me. Is the launch monitor still working in the sim?

Are you doing online play?

Comment

Mine also says Manual. I have the Xi+ works great also I have played some online play. If you haven’t already joined us on Discord send me a pm or email me at flightscoperick@gmail.com and join us we’re a small group but growing.

Comment

I'm on the Discord. Next week I'll try the online.

Comment

X2 is still seems to be working fine. Just think it should connect with the right model. E6 Connect is a work in progress but i have no major complaints. Still waiting on a shipping date for the X3 was told late this week or early next.

Comment

Congrats on X3. How much did you get it for?

Comment

• DJO45
              DJO45 commented
              Editing a comment
              $10K with trade in of X2. They transferred my yearly fee as well. I just shipped my X2 back to them yesterday and they shipped the X3 today. There was a 2-3 week wait after purchasing until they had them in to ship. Hopefully by next Tuesday or Wed i will be back up and running.
          Working...
          X