Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @beau lester (NET) and @Marc Andre (GROSS) winning the TGC 2019 SUMMER TOUR - The Northern Trust !

Join this weeks TGC 2019 SUMMER TOUR - BMW Championship with 2 rounds at TPC @ Boston (Pro Tee) : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...w-championship
See more
See less

E6 1.6 with Protee Interface review

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E6 1.6 with Protee Interface review

So I have demoed the protee interface for E6 1.6 and noticed a couple of stuff so I wanted to share that with you and see if anyone has been wondering about how it works.

First off, I have E6 1.6 and bought it for Trackman years ago. At the time Trackman only had E6 1.6 and that was the only simulator option I had.
    What I noticed was, whenever I play E6 1.6 on Trackman, all the data are exactly extracted from Trackman, including Carry distance (unless you hit the tree or collide with something or have a strong wind). The only data not extracted is the Total distance (rollout).

Now, with Protee interface, the Carry is not extracted and is made up on its own. And the actual carry distance is on average 3% shorter than optimal carry confirmed with trackman outdoor as well as top ball flight algorithm modeler.

For more information, visit my homepage under my name.
    Last edited by LEO MODE; 05-22-2019, 06:29 AM.
Working...
X