Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Marc Andre (NET AND GROSS) winning the TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - Hero World Challenge !

Join this weeks TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - Presidents Cup with 2 rounds at Royal Melbourne West (ProTee) : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...presidents-cup
See more
See less

E6 Connect Online Multiplayer challange.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E6 Connect Online Multiplayer challange.

Hi folks. I wanted to try the E6 Connect Online Multiplayer, but nobody seems to be playing multiplayer when I sign on. It may be that E6 has to be actually scheduled. So to test this E6 Connect feature, Goto 'Online play', and log in with your E6 credentials Dec 4th.

I'm going to host the first 7 players (for an 8-some) on Wed, Dec 4th, 6:00 pm EDT. Search for 'GOLF', in UPPERCASE. 10ft Auto-putt, 4 mulligans, Blue tees. But we can hash this all out. Look forward to meeting a few of yah. Perhaps others can pick up the other timezones.

I don't know what to expect with Online play, as I've never seen it actually work. I guess we'll find out together.
    Last edited by Chuck; 12-02-2019, 07:14 AM.

Hi Chuck join E6 Discord if your looking to set something up online. There’s only a few of us that play online. I mad3 this channel for players looking to create games. https://discord.gg/XHwVucj

Comment

Ahh. Thanks for the note. You must be the Rick fellow on the Discord site. I've tried getting into your forum as 'CB' but it keeps telling me to register. But when I go through those motions, it tells me that my email is already used. Endless loop. Something happened during my signup I guess. I still encourage everyone on E6 Connect to sign-in and got to Online-play mode Wed 6pm EDT with the game name 'GOLF' all caps. If you can join in it should be fun. I expect it will be 2hrs or so, 18holes on the Avira course for all of the demo users.

Comment

Try clicking on the link above

Comment

I hope to see the E6 Connect users (and demo users) there. Also, do visit Rick's site above and join in. Very E6 specific and great meetup spot. It should be a learning experience for all of us. 6:00pm EDT, Wed Dec 4, E6 Connect, Online play, Search 'GOLF' all caps. It should be about a 2hr 18hole game.

​​​​​​​
          Last edited by Chuck; 12-04-2019, 04:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X