Best e6 connect courses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best e6 connect courses?

i just purchased the e6c expanded pack. It’s on discount right now!

any recommendations as to courses to play first? So many to choose from...

Where is the discount link? I wonder what platform it is for?

Comment

• bbasse
      bbasse commented
      Editing a comment
      just purchasing via skytrak website its down to $480 for the annual sub...I figured at $40/month it was totally worth it.

Already worth it as the games included have my 7 year old hooked. She is not as interested in playing the courses, but hitting targets I cant peel her off.

As a rule of thumb, all new course (without 1.6 version on the title) are more beautifull finished, for me, until now the best are:
    Bay Hill,
    Torrey Pines
    Pinehurst N°2
    Bandon Dunes
    Cambrian Ridge

Comment

• bbasse
      bbasse commented
      Editing a comment
      1.6 titles are the older version courses?

I’m new to the e6 courses having used the demo the first several weeks with Skytrak. Just played Pinehurst #2 and it was awesome. The most strategic course I’ve ever played. I picked up and put the driver down on probably 10-12 holes. The further you want to hit your tee shot the narrower your landing area. Played from the reds since a good drive is only around 225 or so. Ended up with lots of approach shots that were oh my God long. I’m use to max 150yd approach shots but didn’t have a lot of those today. Oakmont next.

Comment

• Jwheels9876
      Jwheels9876 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oakmont is boring IMO.. it's wide open with nothing but bunkers.. if you don't have any penalities, you have nothing to worry about and can hit it anywhere. I have to play pinehurst tomorrow, I've done the flyovers to check it out and you're right, the landing areas are pretty tight the further out off the tee.
      Last edited by Jwheels9876; 06-13-2020, 01:46 AM.

I played the real #2 last week. it was pretty good for the experience

Comment

Soupy...pretty understated comment or you’re just a very cool cat. I spent a week there for parts of the men and women’s US Open in 2014. I looked down the fairway at 18 from the bleachers at 18 green and thought lt looked like the worst muni I’d ever seen. I learned to appreciate the design and strategy.

Just looked at the Oakmont scorecard and I’ll play from the reds. Hate those 180+ approach shots hole after hole. We’ll see...thanks wheels.

Comment

Had a chance to play both Pinehurst courses this afternoon. #2 was tough, played from the blue tees and there were a bunch of 440+ par 4's. Finished 1 under there. #8 was much easier but I only finished 2 under, I had a stretch of bogeys that brought my score down a little. Both are nice courses though

Comment

So far on my Tittle setup {I only play real balls}, I like Pinehurst #2, The Judge, and Covered Bridge. Totally cool.
          Courses Created:
          Cresent Hill KY (L)
          Cherokee Park KY (L) 9
          Seneca GC KY (L) 18
          Charlie Vettiner KY (L)

Comment

Originally posted by Skyking View Post
            Soupy...pretty understated comment or you’re just a very cool cat. I spent a week there for parts of the men and women’s US Open in 2014. I looked down the fairway at 18 from the bleachers at 18 green and thought lt looked like the worst muni I’d ever seen. I learned to appreciate the design and strategy.

Just looked at the Oakmont scorecard and I’ll play from the reds. Hate those 180+ approach shots hole after hole. We’ll see...thanks wheels.
            well I live an hour a way so have been to pinehurst many times. I love 4 and 8 . #2 seems to be more hype than anything. they gave us a deal because bat that time they were not getting the resort guests. we only paid $150 and not the normal $450. well worth the 150 but I would never pay 450 to play it

Comment

OMG...what a deal! Figures...with all that’s going on even they could use the business. The wife asked what it cost to stay and play. It was awful...like $450\person per night AND $195 “premium” for #2. We stayed in Asheboro for the 2014 US Open and played Tot Hill Farms...very cool course.

i was wondering about the Judge and will play it next week Chuck. Being originally from the south always wanted to plat the Trail with those courses.

Somehow played the wrong tees on Oakmont and wasn’t hitting the driver well so lots of long approaches. Thought it had a unique design wheels. Always seemed to be a bunker right there any time I had a miss hit. I could see why you thought it was boring though.

Comment

I just played "Grey Wolf" and that was pretty good. Someplace in the Rocky Mountains. I did OK with an 88 (Just too many 3 putts and not a birdie in site). Great mountain course with many pines, creeks, and cliffs.
                Courses Created:
                Cresent Hill KY (L)
                Cherokee Park KY (L) 9
                Seneca GC KY (L) 18
                Charlie Vettiner KY (L)

Comment

Thought since the Tour is going to be at Harbour Town this week, I'd check it out. Never seen so many doglegs on 1 course before. It might be an interesting course for OP as a change of pace. Weird shaped greens too...not in a bad way.

Comment

• DS12
                    DS12 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I think it's very difficult with narrow fairways and tiny greens. I thought it'd be fun to play...it was a one and done for me personally

Yeah I can see that DS. I play a max of 6,000 yards on most real courses, so I played the red tees at 5,800 or so. No stress making it to the doglegs. For some reason flags were on "medium" difficulty but 90% were what I'd call tucked so I missed a lot of greens but pretty easy chips.

Comment

Just thought I’d bump this thread. I’ve been playing a lot on E6. I’ve played the classics, but wondering if anyone has Recommendations on less well known courses. Want a par 72 with at least 6600 yards. Thx!

Comment

I played Jeremy Ranch last night....had never heard of it before. I liked that experience. The elevation - I would say - helped with the distances off the tee. And the elevation changes of the course etc I thought were pretty cool.

My 2 favorite courses are Wade Hampton & Sanctuary.

Comment

Working...
                      X