Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Joe_S (NET) and @Joe_S (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2021 WINTER TOUR - ATT Pebble Beach Pro-Am !

Join this weeks TGC1 2021 WINTERTOUR - The Genesis Open playing 2 rounds at Oakmont Country Club (ProTee Green) - 6836y: https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...e-genesis-open
See more
See less

New to E6 Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to E6 Questions

Hello Fellow E6 Golfers,

I'm new to E6 (SkyTrak User), and I had some questions for you savvy veterans out there. Thanks for all of the help!
    1. Local Elevation: Is there any way to change the default elevation for course played or practice areas? I live in Montana (5,000'), and would like to simulate the elevation when I play and practice.
    2. Mini Game Scoring: The Darts and Solaro games are great for my kids, I can't find any information on how they are scored. What are the different targets worth?
    Last edited by WinterGolfer; 01-18-2021, 07:34 PM.

Elevation, wind, and lie penalties are not supported in E6 with Skytrak.

No idea about #2.

Comment

Scoring for darts is pretty easy....just hit the targets. Further out gets more points. Once you've hit the same target area twice, you can't score on that spot again. You can change the game from "timed" (3 min, 5 min etc) to untimed. You can also change the # of balls hit by each player. The Solario game is harder to figure out. Not intuitive (IMO). The person who hits the most squares wins.

Comment

From Feb 16 2021 v 1.7.0.2 release notes:
        Integrations – SkyTrak: Enabled Wind and Elevation, which will now affect ball flight. The Settings are now available in the Environment tab. Modified the Post Shot Menu.

Comment

Working...
        X