Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Joe_S (NET) and @Joe_S (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2021 WINTER TOUR - ATT Pebble Beach Pro-Am !

Join this weeks TGC1 2021 WINTERTOUR - The Genesis Open playing 2 rounds at Oakmont Country Club (ProTee Green) - 6836y: https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...e-genesis-open
See more
See less

e6 On mevo+ No option to change Metric to Yards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e6 On mevo+ No option to change Metric to Yards

Hi all, New to all this and just got a Mevo Plus. I setup everything and tried using the E6 connect on my iPad Pro. I am not able to change the data on the E6 to yards.
    I go to: settings > system Config > and select Measurement. The only option that shows is “Unused”. The direction show that I should be in the right spot to change from Metric to Imperial but these options do not show. Am I missing something here? Help greatly appreciated. Thanks

I am now having the same issue on my ipad pro. There is no option for using just metric or just imperial and really annoying. I have had E6 connect now for close to a year and this is the first time it has done this.

Comment

Yes I’ve got the same issue. I’ve contacted them and they are investigating it.

Comment

Fix seems to have been auto installed

Comment

Working...
        X