Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Joe_S (NET) and @Joe_S (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2021 WINTER TOUR - ATT Pebble Beach Pro-Am !

Join this weeks TGC1 2021 WINTERTOUR - The Genesis Open playing 2 rounds at Oakmont Country Club (ProTee Green) - 6836y: https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...e-genesis-open
See more
See less

E6 connect iOS unplayable lie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E6 connect iOS unplayable lie

I’ve had a few instances where you have an unplayable lie. Like your ball is underwater but not registering as such or stuck in some rocks. I cannot figure out how to declare it unplayable and go back to previous shot or take a drop. This is especially the case if you do try to hit it out and find out that you can’t. My only choice has been to pickup and record a 12 for that hole. Am I missing something?

I have the same problem using e6 connect with skytrak. I click on drop ball, but there is no option as where to drop it. So I end up picking up and scoring a 12, just like sicofthis does. Is there anyway to contact egolf about this? It also would be nice if you could configure your club set to match what you are actually using.

Comment

Working...
    X