Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Joe_S (NET) and @Joe_S (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2021 WINTER TOUR - ATT Pebble Beach Pro-Am !

Join this weeks TGC1 2021 WINTERTOUR - The Genesis Open playing 2 rounds at Oakmont Country Club (ProTee Green) - 6836y: https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...e-genesis-open
See more
See less

Any way to play E6 demo mode online with friends? (Skytrak/PC users)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any way to play E6 demo mode online with friends? (Skytrak/PC users)

With Ontario closing down courses for at least a month, some friends and I are looking to play rounds together online through the E6 demo (not ready to fork over the money for full version or TGC)

We all have Skytraks and run them through PC.

What I was thinking is we all join a Discord server and share our screens while we play our local rounds on PC and just go in order of closest furthest to the pin. Wouldn't be a proper "online" round though thinking of it as a cheaper workaround.

Would anyone have some insights on how to improve this idea or even another idea that could work better?

I get what you're doing but why not just drop the 400 you'd likely be saving that this month off anyway and then you have it all winter. Some things are more trouble than its worth.

But no there's no online with the demo.

Comment

Working...
    X