iPad disconnects from Skytrak App before I can connect to e6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPad disconnects from Skytrak App before I can connect to e6

I haven't been able to find anything about my specific issue. I have a Skytrak and subscriptions to Skytrak Game Improvement as well as E6 Connect. Skytrak works flawlessly, as does WGT golf.

To connect with E6, I'm supposed to connect the Skytrak to the iPad by logging into my Skytrak account. I do that and everything links up perfectly (Network mode). Then I am supposed to close the Skytrak app and open E6 since they can't run simultaneously. The Skytrak is supposed to stay connected to the iPad so that E6 will then pick it up. But, the Skytrak disconnects from the iPad the second I close or minimize the Skytrak App. Even when it's connected on Network or Direct mode, when I minimize the screen it disconnects so that when I maximize again the Skytrak app reconnects to the unit. Because it disconnects immediately upon closing Skytrak, E6 cannot find it.

I think the core problem is that the Skytrak unit doesn't say connected to the iPad so that when I open E6 it can't find the unit (flashing "Skytrak device not found"

Is this an iPad setting problem? How can I get the Skytrak unit to stay connected to the iPad so that E6 can pick it up?
Working...
X