I finally got a beefy computer to run E6 2026 and went from a 9’ screen in an enclosure to a 15’ screen. Thought this would be a good time to try E6 2026. Had NO idea there’s only 14 “premium” courses. I loaded my home course and yeah…no. Here in South Jersey there aren’t any palm trees on golf courses. The fairway elevation changes are WAY off With my Mevo Gen 2 the connection is automatic and the lag from swing to presentation on the screen was near instantaneous. Golf ball physcis are really good so there’s that… I’m on the 10 day trial and…doubtful I’ll pay the $300 for “Play”. BUT I’ll give it a few more days.
So….No One Uses E6 2026???
Collapse
X
-
Hmm? I just scrolled through the E6 connect courses and there are tons of "premium courses." It looks like you have to pay extra for some, but that is the same with Foresight and I would imagine many others. I had E6 Connect a few years ago when I had a Skytrak. I thought it was great. I may end up going back to E6, not sure about the new Foresight platform yet. Also, I am in South Jersey. Foresight has a lot of the higher end PA (Philly area) courses (which are fun to have after you have played them in person).
-
OK…I did the same when I had Skytrak. HOWEVER, I’m talking about E6 2026, NOT E6 Connect. It’s TrueGolf’s fault for the confusion. Being left handed and everyone else in my studio is right, I had to go with the Mevo Gen 2, so I didn’t have to constantly move the box after every shot. FlightScope gives you 6 or 8 E6 CONNECT courses that are yours forever. Compared to GSPro…there is no comparison. The graphics are horrible..kinda gamified. My next step is a 4K projector that will help with the graphics.
-
Comment