Golf club racks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golf club racks

The Golfsmith by me had a liquidator auction yesterday where they were selling off fixtures. I have wanted a club rack for my simulator room for a while but haven't been able to find one, so when I saw these I jumped on them. I thought I was buying two of these but ended up with five of them. They are a bit bulky but don't weigh much, so shipping isn't ideal. If anyone in the Dallas area wants one, I would be happy to give them away. I work near northwest highway and 75 if you wanted to pick it up. Pm me if you are interested. If I have any left in a week or two, I will sell them to anyone else for the cost of shipping.

I also have several golf ball trays that sit next to the mat if anyone local wants one. Free as well as long as you can pick them up.

Comment

I am interested when these go to shipping. Thanks..Wyzyguy

Comment

"If anyone in the Dallas area wants one"
        Does that mean another TD for the Cowboys last Sunday?
        Finally got a little revenge for all the times the Cowboys broke my heart when they beat the Packers in the '90's!! I'm still scarred!! lol

Comment

I was starting to notice a problem with clubs laying around everywhere but floor space is a premium in my garage. I solved my organization problem by purchasing a $5.00 10' long piece of PVC pipe and mounting 17" long cut down tubes underneath shelving in the garage using zip ties. I bought a 2nd piece of PVC to do more of the same, I just haven't cut it down yet.

Comment

• goatbarn
            goatbarn commented
            Editing a comment
            I bought fishing pole holders from Walmart to do the same thing. I needed them to lay flat on the wall though, so they don't stick out 3'+ into my garage. Nice.

• SirNeedaSim
            SirNeedaSim commented
            Editing a comment
            Love the fishing pole holder idea. I just didn't have any open wall space left.

Originally posted by SirNeedaSim View Post
          I was starting to notice a problem with clubs laying around everywhere but floor space is a premium in my garage. I solved my organization problem by purchasing a $5.00 10' long piece of PVC pipe and mounting 17" long cut down tubes underneath shelving in the garage using zip ties. I bought a 2nd piece of PVC to do more of the same, I just haven't cut it down yet.
          Havent seen this one before. Very cool way to store the clubs......and the rest of the garage stuff for that matter haha

Comment

Andy that's a great offer. I also grabbed one when I had the opportunity. I also use the fishing rod holders as well.

Last edited by wbond; 01-20-2017, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Andy, I am in the Keller area. Shoot me a message and I would like to grab a couple if possible.

Comment

Originally posted by wbond
                Andy that's a great offer. I also grabbed one when I had the opportunity. I also use the fishing rod holders as well.

I have that same cally shoe bench. Nice

Comment

Here was my solution. I bought this golf bag
                  Attached Files

Comment

Works awesome on the course on the golf cart too. No more clus banging around and causing dents on my new titleist clus which weren't cheap..

Comment

I have one rack left if anyone is interested. Shipping is around $40 just because of size (roughly 24" x 24" x 12") and 5 lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Tonyd9366 View Post
                        Works awesome on the course on the golf cart too. No more clus banging around and causing dents on my new titleist clus which weren't cheap..
                        Hi Tony,
                        I am getting ONE length clubs this week. Will this work with all irons the same length as a 7 iron. I have 2 hybrids, 3W and driver. 2 wedges? The irons are 5,6,7,8,9,pw,gw

Comment

I'm not sure.. I forwarded this to the owner of neverlooz. I'll get back with you when I hear from him.

Comment

• Boerdoc
                            Boerdoc commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Thank you.

The bag will work with single length clubs as well. I sent you a message on discord. Are your wedges the same size as the rest of your set? Or are they standard.

Comment

Working...
                          X