Simulation Demo's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simulation Demo's?

Hey guys, brand new skytrak user here. I am interested in getting TGC, E6, or JNPG. I would like to play a demo of one or all of them before I spend big bucks on one of them. Is there a way to do this? I would think there has to be a way to demo a course or even a range with the software before spending $400 - $1000?

For JNPG you can play the game on Steam. I think its $35 and you can play on PC.

Comment

• titleistwhore
      titleistwhore commented
      Editing a comment
      But no way to play with the skytrak???

For TGC you can play the game on Steam. I think its $30 and you can play on PC.

Comment

best is JNPG guys are great can always find a game

Comment

from my viewpoint you cannot go wrong with having all 3 - they all have something different to offer. tgc is best all around for me - has the ghost player which I like - cannot wait for version 2. JNPG from looking at the videos on youtube I think the course are a little sharper in detail but this makes sense since it is newer, but lack some features like a ghost player. e6 has some nice feature as well. think about only a bout an extra 600 a year - one round of golf at a nice place.

Comment

For me it came down to cost. I cannot afford to have all 3, especially when TruGolf costs $300/year and add on courses are $400 per package. I was really leaning towards JNPG, but that is $250/year. I do not plan on only playing a couple of years, so for me, it was more cost effective to be able to purchase TGC since all updates are free, and they have the BEST customer support I have ever dealt with. With the upgrades coming with TGC2, I believe TGC will be as good as the others where the options (i.e. multiple tees, etc) are concerned.

Comment

Yes, it's somewhat a blind leap into this. You can play both TGC and JNPG to get a feel for what you like. Then it's cost as mentioned above. If you play more than one year, i think TGC has the best cost benefit.

Comment

TruGolf has 30 day demo

Comment

• titleistwhore
              titleistwhore commented
              Editing a comment
              How do I get the demo? Trugolf website or Skygolf?

My bad, seems the 30 day demo doesn't support Skytrak

Comment

Maybe find some forum members in your area willing to let you try out there setup?

Comment

Originally posted by KerrHughes View Post
                My bad, seems the 30 day demo doesn't support Skytrak
                I was under the impression that E6 demo works as long as i have the game improvement priceplan on the SkyTrak?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Brutaly View Post

I was under the impression that E6 demo works as long as i have the game improvement priceplan on the SkyTrak?!?!
                  You could be right, but no mention of it on TruGolf website, not listed on devices, but there is a link to Skytrak/SkyGolf.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X