Please help with a computer for GC2 and TGC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help with a computer for GC2 and TGC

All help is appreciated. I am a self admitted dummy when it comes to computers, so I would love to have some help getting the right machine. I am going to purchase a used GC2 and TGC game. I want to purchase a good computer and not afraid to spend the money to do it, but don't want to buy more than what I need. I have been looking at Dell website and talking with them. I gave them the specs I received from Forsight and what is on TGC website as far as computer requirements and they suggested that I purchase this machine.

Dell provides technology solutions, services & support. Buy Laptops, Touch Screen PCs, Desktops, Servers, Storage, Monitors, Gaming & Accessories

Can anyone tell me if this is a good machine and is it enough to run the programs sufficently? Also is that price a fair price?

Thanks in advance, for any help you could give me!

Previously rep told me the minimum graphic card GTX 1060, which this computer has. Good price. For the optimum performance 1080 is recommended but I assume if this is for 4K graphics.

Comment

Originally posted by sameints
      All help is appreciated. I am a self admitted dummy when it comes to computers, so I would love to have some help getting the right machine. I am going to purchase a used GC2 and TGC game. I want to purchase a good computer and not afraid to spend the money to do it, but don't want to buy more than what I need. I have been looking at Dell website and talking with them. I gave them the specs I received from Forsight and what is on TGC website as far as computer requirements and they suggested that I purchase this machine.

Dell provides technology solutions, services & support. Buy Laptops, Touch Screen PCs, Desktops, Servers, Storage, Monitors, Gaming & Accessories

Can anyone tell me if this is a good machine and is it enough to run the programs sufficently? Also is that price a fair price?

Thanks in advance, for any help you could give me!
      Ive read 1060 6 is what you want? Not 3?

Comment

I would get more than the 3. IMO the video card is the most important. Newegg has some great deals. I bought this computer from Newegg for $799 and it works great!

ABS Battlebox Essential Eclipse Gaming Desktop PC NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8 GB AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (3.20 GHz) 8 GB DDR4 120 GB SSD 1 TB HDD Windows 10 Home 64-Bit ALA082 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NCBPVDG..._FX0yCbW7G9YSD

i don’t seenit on their website anymore, but at $999 still a good deal I think

Comment

• JayWisco
          JayWisco commented
          Editing a comment
          Correction, I meant no less than 3gb for the video card
      Working...
      X