Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Triplebogeysrbetter (NET) and @shank12u (GROSS) winning the TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - ProTee Christmas Invitational !

Join this weeks TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - TGC Simulator Open with 2 rounds at Wailua Valley GC (ProTee Green Tees) : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...simulator-open
See more
See less

Swing Profile vs. HUDL vs iSwing apps?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swing Profile vs. HUDL vs iSwing apps?

Any thoughts re these 3 -- or others to consider?

In general, are apps like these quite good, or is something PC-based much better?

I use the Hudl Technique and like it a lot due to its delay recording, easy drawing tools, continuous recording, and slow playback scroll bar feature. I tried V1, SwingProfile and others and find this the best for me. I usually record a series of swings. Only complaint is wish it had a record stop feature rather than walking over and stopping it manually.

Comment

Hmm.... It seems that having HUDL include a simple timer to stop in 3 sec. would be an easy feature for them to add.

That is included in this free app developed by one of our Members. Have you tried this yet: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/snap...071077998?mt=8

Is the FPS (60, I think) in the iPhone/iPad sufficiently fast?

Comment

I downloaded the Snap Swing app but haven’t tried it yet. Looks promising.

I have no problem with FPS on my iPhone. Hudl has FPS options in order to save space. I haven’t had any problems seeing the club head on recordings.

I talked to Hudl and they said there is away to start and stop recordings with an Apple watch. I don’t have one to try it out.

Comment

Thanks for the insight.

I wonder if a simple iPhone 'remote control' device would handle stop/start too.

Comment

I asked Hudl about remote and a no go. Only Apple watch for now. They are going to take remote suggestion to software team.

Comment

Working...
            X