Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone using VoiceBot? Willing to export your VoiceBot profile?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone using VoiceBot? Willing to export your VoiceBot profile?

Looking for anyone who's willing to upload their voicebot TGC profile to the voicebot server so that I may download it and use it.
    Last edited by Solstice72; 12-17-2018, 04:03 AM. Reason: Missed a word

Got an email from them saying that it is now loaded to the online repository ... Hope it helps anyone that is using it. File should be named TGC (English United States).voicebot unless they changed the name of it

Comment

• Solstice72
      Solstice72 commented
      Editing a comment
      I got that too, was that yours or mine we uploaded. Anyways if it's mine, the scout and aiming commands work well. The escape functions, do not. I still meaning to update the TGC2019 file too

• Burtgolf
      Burtgolf commented
      Editing a comment
      It was mine but if you uploaded yours as well then there should be two options, folks can get them both and merge which ones they like or use most into their own I would think. Much easier than starting from scratch with it.

Burtgolf Solstice72 I haven't looked at your file yet, but did either of you manage to get a working mulligan/rewind function? All my main stuff works great, but not commands that need going to the menu... I didn't spend much time trying, i have to admit... work got busy again so that pet project got benched haha

Comment

• Solstice72
      Solstice72 commented
      Editing a comment
      In TGC1, some escape functions like rewind briefly worked, or in certain contexts. So no not really now, to answer your question. Not going to trouble shoot any TGC 1 though. Will make a TGC2019 update though. Scout and cursor movement transposed to TGC2019 without me having to do anything, that was pretty cool.

• Burtgolf
      Burtgolf commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah I could not get that to work when it came to access the menu and needing multiple functions do to the timing of each key press, so for mine I say "Pause", "Down", "Down", "Down", "Next", "Next" -- I think its two nexts...lol

But "Pause" gets you into menu (ESC key), then "Down" or "Up" to whichever option your wanting and "Next" to select the desired option (Enter Key)

Hi Burtgolf,
    I am new here; just have the sim and the TGC and downloaded voice bot; I am not a PC nerd, so please could you send me also the file you were talking about; my mail is coppensh@telenet.be greetings from Belgium

Comment

• gnomike
      gnomike commented
      Editing a comment
      I believe the file is now publicly available on VoiceBot... Look for TGC or The Golf Club etc.... should be easy to find, but yell if not

thank you; I ve downloaded it in voice bot; but what now !! ? I am not familiar with voice bot; should I look for a tutorial to learn how to make from the macro i ve downloaded, voice commands. I do not have a clue. Help again would be appreciated. thx in advance

Comment

• Burtgolf
      Burtgolf commented
      Editing a comment
      I would recommend you go here and read up a bit on it first:

VoiceBot lets you take command with your voice! Say commands out loud to send actions to your games and applications. Use your voice to type keyboard shortcuts, click and move your mouse, and execute macros and scripts.

Profile Menu:
      Download Premade Profile: This menu button will open the Download Profile window to allow you to download and install ready-made VoiceBot profiles.
      Manage Profiles: This menu button will open the settings window to the Profiles tab to allow you to view and manage your profiles.

Then once you have the profile loaded if you choose for it to start automatically then your all set. You just have to remember which commands do what which can be viewed from VoiceBot Profiles in settings

• Solstice72
      Solstice72 commented
      Editing a comment
      There's no official tutorial. Go to YouTube and find videos that's how I started

thx; I ll start first on my home and fiddle a bit; when stuck, I will come back

Comment

If I may ask, what is Voicebot??

Comment

• StanMI
        StanMI commented
        Editing a comment
        Does it respond to your voice only ??

• Solstice72
        Solstice72 commented
        Editing a comment
        It seems to only reliably respond to me and I contacted voice bot support and he said that shouldn't be the case and they didn't have an answer for that.

• Solstice72
        Solstice72 commented
        Editing a comment
        When I optimize the 2019 experience with more functionality I'm hoping to stumble on a fix for others to use

hallo Burtgolf,
      i ve voicebot for tgc, but not for tgc 2019 as they differ a little bit. I replaced my R motion with skytrak and tgc2019; my mail is coppensh@telenet.be ; thx on beforehand hugo

Comment

Working...
      X