Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Joe_S (NET) and @Joe_S (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2021 WINTER TOUR - ATT Pebble Beach Pro-Am !

Join this weeks TGC1 2021 WINTERTOUR - The Genesis Open playing 2 rounds at Oakmont Country Club (ProTee Green) - 6836y: https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...e-genesis-open
See more
See less

Gaming Desktop Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaming Desktop Recommendations

Looking for some recommendations. My current gaming laptop for my golf simulator is showing its age and i am considering upgrading. I went with a gaming laptop when I built the sim like 4-5 years ago because my garage didn’t have any heat or even a ceiling in it and the mobility was a need. Since then I have added a heater and put insulation in the ceiling and the garage does not drop below 40 even in the dead of winter. Anyways, I am considering getting a gaming desktop because there is no need to constantly be bringing the pc in and out of the garage due to cold temps. I have a SkyTrak but may upgrade to something like Uneekor in the future.

With that being said, I have been out of the graphics card game for a while. If I do this, I would be looking for a solid gaming desktop...maybe something $1000-$1500 range. Any recommendations? Thanks ahead of time.
Working...
X