ProTee Garage Setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ProTee Garage Setup

Can I turn my garage into a ProTee Golf Base Pack 2 simulator.

If it possible I would like to start the journey of making this space into a golf simulator.

I have 9' 9" of width to work with.

I have 11' 8" of room from the garage door track and the back wall.

I think if I set it up for right hand play only, the track on the left side would not come into play and the track on the right side would be missed by the swing, so I could pick up depth if needed.

I would like to use ProTee Golf Simulator Base Pack 2 and keep it to around a $10,000 budget.

Can it be done?

Thanks
    Last edited by Maverick; 09-18-2014, 11:37 PM.

Your plans are looking better and better. I think your in the right direction with the last one. And those rails will be fine if you go according to the drawing. you can have 3-4 ft of them in the playing area and they will not get in the way of anything. When I had my optishot it was like a traveling circus for the first year of its life. From garage to garage. the worst part was my garage was bigger than any of them we had it set up in. but my boat was worth more to me than my optishot. The first thing to think about is safety. If it gets to cramped for space someone is gonna eat a toaster on the end of a pole. And believe me that is exactly what a driver looks like when your up close and personal. Way to many close calls here. That's why I rented a building. get a few to many beers in you, start shooting the BS, and next thing you know you can feel the wind off the club head. Or you look over and see your buddy dang near get smacked. So I rented a building, bought my Protee and now

Comment

Fixed pictures

Comment

Working...
      X