Wall rack for golf clubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wall rack for golf clubs

I have a number of clubs I use in my garage range. Is there a good rack that can be hung on the wall for all of my clubs?

Several people have used fishing pole holders that mount to the wall. It would probably be best if you could check them out in person at Bass Pro or Cabelas, but here is one on Amazon that is pretty cheap.

Comment

Many club building supply stores have curing or display racks that could be used for that purpose. e.g.:

https://www.golfworks.com/golf-club-...rack/p/gw1114/

Comment

Here's what I used: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Here's how I mounted it:

Comment

Our club pro shop have their iron sets displayed on club racks, so I sweet talked our pro into letting me have one of the racks. They're purpose built and it allows for a full set of irons and a couple of woods. I just have my driver and my putter leaning against the wall next to it, as they are used the most.... Maybe you could find a store with something similar and see if they'll let you have one?

Comment

I use this one in my garage. Works well. More than likely any fishing rod holder will work.

Comment

I used a couple of snooker cue racks too...
              See post 12 here for a pic: https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...e-simulator-uk

Comment

I love this site! Every time I turn my attention to a new part of my sim build... presto! There is a thread on it with great ideas and inspiration... magic lol
                I've just ordered a couple of billiard cue racks. BTW p3eps Thanks for the link to your detailed build thread. Fantastic detail. I'll be thanking you for ideas more than once, that's for sure.

Comment

Iove it too! 1 month Sim, I'm going to get one of these suggestions above.

Comment

Originally posted by gnomike View Post
                    I've just ordered a couple of billiard cue racks. BTW p3eps Thanks for the link to your detailed build thread. Fantastic detail. I'll be thanking you for ideas more than once, that's for sure.
                    No worries... glad youā€™ve taken something from it! Iā€™ve learned a lot from the people on here, so I thought Iā€™d give something back.
                    Currently re-doing my whole garage, so Iā€™ll gave a V3 build thread coming out soon. Itā€™s never ending

Comment

Not a wall rack but I built myself a spinning 14 club holder. Sorry donā€™t know how to rotate picture Click image for larger version

Name:	0AC27622-D794-4369-AE93-8403FD051011.jpeg
Views:	4620
Size:	131.0 KB
ID:	170608
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Solstice72
                        Solstice72 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        That's ironic. You know, cause you can't rotate the picture. Ahem, anyways COOL

• gnomike
                        gnomike commented
                        Editing a comment
                        LOL I was thinking the same thing before I read your comment, Solstice72 !!

Instructions for building this would be nice

Comment

Iā€™m trying to think about how I can mount my different sets and and wedges etc.
                        Many suggestions?!

Comment

I use billboard cue racks also but fill the clubs are sitting too close to each other. An I dear came to my mind and asked a friend to make a club stand I designed for me. It is only a solid wood drilled some 2ā€ by 4ā€ holes. The clubs are so handy to insert and take out.

Comment

• Antony Chang
                            Antony Chang commented
                            Editing a comment
                            The holes are 10 degree tilted.

Idea taken from this forum (@p3eps) - It works perfectly for what im after.

2 sets of snooker cue holders, very easy to fit.

Comment

Working...
                          X