Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @beau lester (NET) and @Marc Andre (GROSS) winning the TGC 2019 SUMMER TOUR - The Northern Trust !

Join this weeks TGC 2019 SUMMER TOUR - BMW Championship with 2 rounds at TPC @ Boston (Pro Tee) : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...w-championship
See more
See less

Finishing raw screen material

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finishing raw screen material

I'm purchasing raw direct-from-the-mill material through dbgolf72 , and am considering having it finished.

I will be using it with a sportscreen powered roller, and want it finished with velcro down both sides for side curtains, a pocket at the bottom for the sportscreen fiberglass rod, and velcro on the back at the top to attach it to the SS roller.

Has anyone gone through the process of having a screen finished? Any recommendations for a company who can do the finishing work?

georgia stage is one company that I've seen mentioned on the forum, but would love to hear from anyone who has gone through the process.

And I've really love to see photos of a finished raw screen with any or all of the options I'm considering.

Working...
X