Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Net return simulator series vs all sports net hitting bay

Hello,
    I hope everyone is doing good in this difficult time. I am trying to compare simulator enclosure. Has anyone ever used or seen net rerun or all sports enclosures?
    i am going to use this for simulator/movies/watching sports etc. also I have high ceiling so I need to get projector attachments. Both offer attachments but i also have option to put them on the ground. Net return is more expensive but seems well made and very portable vs all sports seems bit cheaper and bigger plus offer HD.
    any inputs would be appreciated

thank you

The HQ for Allsportssystems is just down the street from me. I visited them a few weeks ago, and they were super nice. I think that I am sold on the MicroBay with nets on the sides to capture errant shots. Their kits are very high quality. I've found that Net Return products, whether the net or simulator series, is extremely overpriced. Plus, who wants a square image? I would call up Allsportssystems and ask for Amy - she'll steer you in the right direction. Heck, if you can afford it, their fully-dressed bay is a knock-out. Protective padding and netting all around, plus more netting behind the screen for minimizing bounce back and extending the life of your screen.

Comment

A buddy of mine purchased one of their MicroBay with the side nets and is super impressed with it. I was going to go the same route, unfortunately they have stopped manufacturing due to Covid. This is going to impact other suppliers as well. It has kicked me off the fence and into ordering mode for sure,

Comment

I used NetReturn Pro v1 for about 2 years before switching over to an impact screen (Carl's enclosure). The net worked great and puts the ball back at your feet as advertised saving you the hassle of retrieving it every shot. They also sent me a new net when mine developed a small hole after about 11 months. I ended up buying one of their extra rectangular net sections they sell and hung it up as extra reinforcement.

I also bought one of their projector screens they sell that hooks up to the front of the net return. Unfortunately this did not work well for me at all the bounce back of the ball was way too much and I could never figure out how to fix it. As a result I sold the Net Return and switched to a 10'x5' carls enclosure.

Comment

I recently set up an AllSports 9x12 SuperBay. It works well. I really like their SkyRails projector mounting system.

Comment

Thank you all
            i am indeed leaning toward all sports system
            I have 12x14 shed so i would have to go with MicroBay since I won’t have much room.

Comment

Originally posted by tron View Post
              I recently set up an AllSports 9x12 SuperBay. It works well. I really like their SkyRails projector mounting system.
              What kind of projector do you have? Does it cover the whole screen with being that close to screen?

Comment

I use an Optoma GT1080HDR Short Throw. It covers the full width of 12 feet from 6 feet away (0.5 throw ratio).

Comment

Great thanks
                  did you have to purchase extender?
                  Last edited by justbringit51; 04-09-2020, 03:29 AM.

Comment

The projector extender that mounts onto the cage is not available for the MicroBay. Only the SuperBay.

Comment

Working...
                    X