Sim in a box enclosure!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sim in a box enclosure!!!

I located this Sim in a Box through foresight and was wondering if anyone knew if they would just sell the enclosure by itself? I was also wondering about the cost if in fact it is sold separately. It looks really well constructed and easy to put together.
    Please use this handy reference video for the assembly of your Eagle or Birdie package setup.

On their website they have Sim-in-a-box components and will sell everything but the launch monitor (if you have a GC2, GCQuad, or GC Hawk). Price is $10,500 on the site

I think I heard they will also let you pick and choose what you want of you call them.

Comment

Wow! Thats a lot more than I would like to spend for an enclosure. It looks really easy to setup but I think I will find another option.

Comment

Par2Pro is a good place that has enclosures that are cheaper

Comment

Ya I also contacted multiple times trying to purchase just the enclosure. I think I may buy the eagle package on Costco.com. It’s 20,000 and doesn’t come with club analysis. I will sell the projector and computer online and use the ones I want. I’m looking to buy the quad anyways. I really wished they would sell me the quad with that enclosure but they wouldn’t budge.

Comment

Try Carls Place if you just want an enclosure, good prices, customs sizes, with great service. easy to put together looks great.

Comment

If you're looking to save money, I wouldn't buy an enclosure. Enclosures are super easy to build with conduit piping and you'll save a small fortune. The enclosures these places sell for a grand you can build for 200 yourself in an hour.
              Last edited by 3on3putt; 06-14-2020, 01:24 PM.

Comment

What do you think of the premium screens at Carls Place? Is picture quality good and seem like they hold up to a lot of shots.

Comment

Working...
                X