Side Netting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Side Netting

Hey, I am finally getting ready to do my build. Bought a DIY kit from Carl’s, cutting my EMT pipes today. Was wondering what the forum thought about two things: 1. I want some side netting to extend on each side for mis hits. My enclosure will be 5’ deep, but don’t want the side netting to be full height. Something like the triangular side netting you see on the Net Return nets. Any ideas on where to purchase that? 2. Assume I may want to cover my EMTs with something like a black pool noodle for “just in case” shots. Does anybody have any experience with a Carl’s DIY and adding that?

Thanks!

Are you wanting side netting in addition to 5’ deep sides? U may not need it depending on width of your screen. But if u do want, net return sells them separately. Maybe others also.

Comment

Thanks, was thinking i would want either some additional side netting or a shank board for when guests come over, or if I just happen to miss a shot badly

Comment

I have these 9x10 side nets and have been great so far. A lot less than the Net Return side nets.
        Spectrum Golf - https://shop.virtual-golf-simulator....-x-10-1051.htm

Comment

Originally posted by SirShankAlot View Post
          I have these 9x10 side nets and have been great so far. A lot less than the Net Return side nets.
          Spectrum Golf - https://shop.virtual-golf-simulator....-x-10-1051.htm
          Thanks! This looks like what I am looking for

Comment

I used mesh tarps from harbor freight. They are square but you can just fold into a triangle. Much, much cheaper.

Comment

• Pgetzen
              Pgetzen commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks, I’ll check it out!

• EVH5150
              EVH5150 commented
              Editing a comment
              I already have this mesh net and plan on doing the same. Can you post a pic of how yours turned out?
          Working...
          X