Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour 2021-2022

Join the most exciting Golf Simulator Tour!

Tournaments are open to golfers of all ages and skill levels. Get in on the excitement of Golf Simulator Tours, Challenges and Tournaments: https://golfsimulatortours.com
See more
See less

Golf Screen Clearance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golf Screen Clearance

We were cleaning out our warehouse and we have a bunch of odd size golf screens that we need to unload. We have some with imperfections and stains in them.

1) 168 x 120 poly spacer raw material with a line in it
    2) 138 x 108 poly spacer screen iwth sewn in panels on sides , grommets on top/sides, velcro on bottom. May also have the pamels on this as well 5 ft deep
    3) 168 x 108 poly spacer screen iwth sewn in panels on sides , grommets on top/sides, velcro on bottom.
    4) 108 x 108 poly blend with some minor stains
    5) 116 x 92 poly blend with grommets
    6) 108 x 60 and 108 x 66 poly spacer hemmed screens
    7) 96 x 96 poly spacer screen with sewn in panels on sides , grommets on top/sides, velcro on bottom.
    8) 93 x 89 poly spacer raw material
    9) 75 x 85 poly spacer hemmed screen
    10) 120 x 108 supertex screen with black border and grommets-stained
    11) 110 x 64 poly hemmed screen

We have others. Message me if you are interested or are looking for a specific size . We have a bunch of raw material with some stains and/or imperfections in it that we can cut and sew.
    Also we are getting ready to discontinue the supertex golf screen material and replacing it with the new and improved poly blend material. The supertex material is great for lower swing speeds, and senior golfers. This material requires a backing. We have a bunch on hand and all sizes are available. checkout https://virtual-golf-simulator.com/g...x-choose-size/

We can do 30% off all stock items in the supertex. message me and I will send you a special discount code

message me with any questions

thx

Chip

Working...
X