Carpet tiles

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DistinAZ
    Member
    • Apr 2017
    • 51

    #1

    Carpet tiles

    Anybody have carpet tiles for their putting area that they like?
    If so, where did you get them. I'm having trouble finding anything that I like so far.
  • aushizz
    Junior Member
    • May 2015
    • 16

    #2
    I used peel and stick tiles for my golf room. I can look up where I got them or send more pics if you're interested.

    Comment


    • PUNTE
      PUNTE commented
      Editing a comment
      those are amazing!
  • Boerdoc
    Super Member
    • Aug 2015
    • 627

    #3
    Originally posted by aushizz View Post
    I used peel and stick tiles for my golf room. I can look up where I got them or send more pics if you're interested.
    I like those. Where did you get them. Thanks

    Comment

    • DistinAZ
      Member
      • Apr 2017
      • 51

      #4
      That would be awesome if you don't mind.

      Comment

      • aushizz
        Junior Member
        • May 2015
        • 16

        #5
        Originally posted by DistinAZ View Post
        That would be awesome if you don't mind.

        Comment

        • DistinAZ
          Member
          • Apr 2017
          • 51

          #6
          Was thinking about trying these.

          Your source for all things soft flooring, We Sell Mats offers premier interlocking foam floor tiles, gymnastics mats, fitness mats, and more. Shop today!


          I've seen Protee United post that they use 1/2" turf over the putting sensor for commercial installs. These are 3/8" thick, so I'd think that would be ok. Plus no grass fibers to trim.
          I'm thinking some padding might be good for noise and reducing bounce.
          Any thoughts out there?

          Comment

          • weakhead
            Member
            • Aug 2016
            • 60

            #7
            Originally posted by DistinAZ View Post
            Was thinking about trying these.

            Your source for all things soft flooring, We Sell Mats offers premier interlocking foam floor tiles, gymnastics mats, fitness mats, and more. Shop today!


            I've seen Protee United post that they use 1/2" turf over the putting sensor for commercial installs. These are 3/8" thick, so I'd think that would be ok. Plus no grass fibers to trim.
            I'm thinking some padding might be good for noise and reducing bounce.
            Any thoughts out there?
            I am very interested in these. My sim needs to be taken down in the winter and these look like a good option and easy to store. Please let me know if you do get them and how they work for you.

            Comment

            Working...