Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Brandon Jeffrey (NET) and @ecarl97 winning the TGC 2018 FALL TOUR - Safeway Open !

Join this weeks TGC 2018 FALL TOUR - CIMB Classic with 2 rounds at Kapalua Bay Golf Club : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...r-cimb-classic
See more
See less

Fiberbuilt systems - for those who bought theirs on sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiberbuilt systems - for those who bought theirs on sale

Hello,
    I've read most of the forum posts re: Fiberbuilt systems and I think I'm going to pull the trigger on one of their 4x7 studio mats.

I also noticed several people mentioned holiday sales where the price was much more reasonable. Does anyone know if they typically have black friday and/or christmas sales?

Originally posted by frodaddy00 View Post
    Hello,
    I've read most of the forum posts re: Fiberbuilt systems and I think I'm going to pull the trigger on one of their 4x7 studio mats.

I also noticed several people mentioned holiday sales where the price was much more reasonable. Does anyone know if they typically have black friday and/or christmas sales?
    Im curious as well as I am looking at this same mat

Comment

I am curious as well. I have a CCE and would like to replace with Fiberbuilt.

Comment

Found this on Costco https://www.costco.com/Fiberbuilt-Go...100461497.html

Comment

That is pretty expensive and from the pics it doesn't even look like your feet are at the same height as the mat. I would say buy the 1x1 panels and make your own system if you're able to.

Never mind, saw the video and it is even with it, plus has some alignment and other stuff, so kind of cool, but still a little pricey.

Comment

Originally posted by wbond View Post
            That is pretty expensive and from the pics it doesn't even look like your feet are at the same height as the mat. I would say buy the 1x1 panels and make your own system if you're able to.

Never mind, saw the video and it is even with it, plus has some alignment and other stuff, so kind of cool, but still a little pricey.
            On the Fiberbuilt website it is showing $399 so thought this link would be appropriate in this thread re. sale on this stuff. Going to buy one! $269 is about the same as those other crappy 5' x 5's out there anyways. Will take it to the range. it looks a lot easier to lug around than the other studio mat i bought from them last year

Comment

• Brettster
              Brettster commented
              Editing a comment
              Looks awesome Mike, though a little narrow for a driver stance, when you get it can you put the measurements up, I couldn't find them anywhere?

• Mike90210
              Mike90210 commented
              Editing a comment
              What measurements are you looking for? Should have this next week at some point. Happy to help!
          Working...
          X