Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @kchogan (NET) and @Wizard of Coz (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - A Military Tribute at The Greenbrier!

Join this weeks TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - Sanderson Farms Championship with 2 rounds at Pine Valley ProTee Blue Tees by Craig118 : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...gc-in-the-name
See more
See less

High Definition Golf Simulator Turf

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High Definition Golf Simulator Turf

Hey guys, I’m building an HD Golf Simulator, I have manufacturers cameras, curtains and hitting mats. Just not the original turf for the perimeter.

I was recently notified that the infrared cameras from HD are very particular with different types of turf? Hoping to buy local and not pay 8$ square foot from the manufacturer.

Does anybody know the proper type to purchase? I was told Nylon as well would work. But manufacturer is asking me to send carpet samples up so they can test, unfortunately we’re trying to get this indoor facility open and save some time.

Thanks

Curious to know if you came up with a solution. I’m moving my HD Golf Simulator from one house to another and hoping to avoid shipping carpet from Canada.

Comment

I bought a 27x15' from turf factory direct. 2.25 a sq foot, only $100 for residential shipping. I got samples from synlawn, etc. This stuff is almost just as good for half the price.

Comment

And it can be used with HD golf cameras without any trouble?

Comment

Working...
        X