Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @orkie (NET) and @Joe_S (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2020 SUMMER TOUR - WGC-FedEx St. Jude!

Join this weeks TGC1 2020 SUMMER TOUR - PGA Championship Tournament with 3 rounds at Pine Valley (Protee Blue Tees): https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...hip#post281617
See more
See less

stance mat with fiberbuilt hitting strip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stance mat with fiberbuilt hitting strip

Click image for larger version

Name:	new sim wide shot.jpg
Views:	380
Size:	106.2 KB
ID:	238043 Click image for larger version

Name:	sim mat.jpg
Views:	476
Size:	178.3 KB
ID:	238042 Click image for larger version

Name:	mat.png
Views:	301
Size:	181.2 KB
ID:	238044

This site has been so helpful for me during my multiple builds, perhaps this may help those trying to raise floor to be level with 1-7/8 inch height of fiberbuilt hitting strip.
    To achieve a level stance mat and hitting strip I layed down the fiberbuilt strip directly onto the bare floor and within (cutout) of one layer of norsk foam rubber interlocking 1/2 inch tiles and a 4 foot x 5 foot $185 "all turf mat" 1.250 inch thick (amazon).

The surrounding floor has 2 layers of norsk foam rubber interlocking 1/2 inch tiles then covered with either the green shag carpet or the "stance" mat. The stance mat is actually a large extremely durable / heavy 3/4 inch mat from tractor supply co. 45$ (its purpose is for horse stalls).
    One side is diamond plated and the other is what you see in the image. Hope this helps someone.

nice work!

Comment

Working...
    X