Thank you so much still in the middle of building everything, but i truly love the balloon option great idea
Projector Placement
Collapse
X
-
-
This was original setup. 9’4” ceiling. Ball was below projector. I later moved the hitting area to the right to give my driver more room because of the post behind the hitter which put the hitter below the projector. Never had an issue.1 Photo
Comment
-
-
Sometimes it is worth to check used sites as there could be some good finds. Take this as an example,
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-tvs/calgary/...ors/1533311881
While good due diligence is needed when buying from a site like this, this projector has an asking price of $cdn800. This projector has excellent reviews and is bright and most importantly has lens shift and great zoom capability. If it is a 16:9 image thatone is looking for, this could be a good deal of a good negotiated price can be reached. I just found this in a quick search and who knows what else might be out there. I did not run this through the screen calculator, but I recall some old reviews noting this one as brighter than its specs.
For those on a budget, I do hope this helps.
Comment
Comment