Are there any good projectors that can use a 1x1 aspect ratio ?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blogan3rd
    Junior Member
    • Oct 2019
    • 1

    #1

    Are there any good projectors that can use a 1x1 aspect ratio ?

    I spent a lot of money putting together a golf simulator bay and made the rookie mistake of thinking I could adjust the project to the screen size. My bay is 8x8. Is there a good projector that will display in a 1x1 aspect ratio ?
  • Igor-247-golf
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2015
    • 195

    #2
    I can get Optoma to 1:1 ratio - switch to 1400x900 resolution and change ratio on projector to forced 4:3 and it switches to 1:1
    [url]http://www.24-7.golf[/url]
    AUS: +61390057975
    USA : +14698449353
    Flightscope and SkyTrak Distributor

    Comment

    • Dcdavis
      Junior Member
      • Oct 2020
      • 2

      #3
      Which Optoma model do you have? I made a similar mistake...Thanks in advance.

      Comment

      • Igor-247-golf
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2015
        • 195

        #4
        I've used optoma gt1080hdr
        [url]http://www.24-7.golf[/url]
        AUS: +61390057975
        USA : +14698449353
        Flightscope and SkyTrak Distributor

        Comment

        Working...